The behavioral health home model is a community support-based service focusing on the collaboration of medical needs and behavioral health needs. The support for each member is carried out through a team approach.
Team members include:
- Health Home Coordinators (Case Managers)
- Medical and Psychiatric Consultation
- Peer Support/ Family Support
- Clinical Guidance
“Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.”
“Set a goal so big that you can’t achieve it until you grow into the person who can.”
This team will support each member according to the individual treatment plan in the following domain areas:
- Coordination of care with medical/behavioral health professionals
- Assisting in referrals to resources that assist in maintaining members independence in the least restrictive environment.
- Provide crisis supports to prevent the need for a higher-level of care
- Problem solving barriers to effective treatment and building on coping skills
- Developing communication between the educational systems and families
- Monitor effectiveness of treatment through frequent team meetings