As Children’s Case Managers our primary focus is to be a bridge between families and community resources, while teaching advocacy skills along the way.
Our Children’s Case Management team is trained and experienced in assessing and coordinating resources. The development of an individualized treatment plan with parent/guardian involvement will serve as the guide to ensure that your child will continue to be successful after our services end.
“So be sure when you step, step with care and great tact. And remember that life’s A Great Balancing Act. And will you succeed? Yes! You will, indeed! (98 and ¾ percent guaranteed) Kid, you’ll move mountains.”
― Dr. Seuss
Target goals areas may include:
- Education Support (IEP, 504 plans)
- Behavioral Health referrals
- Medical care coordination
- Collaboration with natural supports
- Parent support and skills teaching
- Assessing barriers to treatment and building on strengths
ABHS will be with you each step of the way to provide the support at each stage of your child’s life.